About

Hi, my names Nicholas but people call me Nick. I’m 12 years old and I am in a high school about half an hour from Hobart, tasmania’s capital. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I have 2 annoying brothers named Mitchell, who is 9 and Ben, who is 6. In my spare time I like to play footy, play soccer, play cricket and play my PS3. I have 2 dogs,  8 fish and 2 chickens who don’t have names. My favourite food is anything Dad cooks out of his cooking book. My favourite type of movies are comedy movies and horror movies .

21 thoughts on “About

1. G’day Nick,

Thanks for entering the student blogging challenge. Visit the pages above my avatar each week to find out the participants, challenges and posts.

Miss W.

2. Welcome, Nick, to the student blogging challenge.

To make it easier for me when visiting your blog, can you make sure you have the widget for recent comments in your sidebar?

To make it easier for YOU to find out the weekly challenges, perhaps having my class blog URL in your blogroll would be helpful.

I hope you enjoy the challenges and feel free to leave any questions on the page http://wyatt67.edublogs.org/student-blogging-challenge/ where I will leave an answer within a couple of days.

3. Pingback: Week one blogging | Thoughts to Share

4. Pingback: March 2010: Challenge 1 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

5. Hey my name is nathalie your blog is so cool.
    You should name your chickens and is your favourite colour green.

Melville Intermediate room 8,Waikato,Hamilton,New Zealand:)

6. Pingback: Ready to Roll! | Peanut Gallery

7. KID how is that possible to be in high school when you are only 12! MY SISTER IS 13 and she is only in 7th grade!
    NEXT time be more resonable and tell why you are 12 and in high school!

8. Hi you know my name through the user i like the avatar im having trouble making mine come up if u could comment on my blog and tell me how it would be great

Soccer rules!