Blogging challenge: why you should visit my blog

People from all over the world should visit my blog because I think I can make my posts detailed and interesting. The main thing I will write about is my life, shool work(like projects and things like that) and other stuff. The main thing I’m trying to improve is adding more media items into my posts. It would make more people visit my blog and it would look more interesting.

7 thoughts on “Blogging challenge: why you should visit my blog

1. Nice post Nick. Now so I know you have written this post as part of the blogging challenge, you need to create a hyperlink back to the post on the blogging challenge blog. Check with me at an IT lesson or read about how to do it on the Edublogs help page.

2. Pingback: Reasons to visit | Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Pingback: Reasons to visit | Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. Hey, I have a question……….what country are you from,I have an assignment at school to contact someone in a different country it would help if you answered my question.

5. Hi my avater name is Leonidas162. I think you are right if you writing like this then more people will visit your blog. Your blog is very descriptive and intresting. I will visit your blog in the future. Will you visit mine?